1. Can we use essential oils?
The quick and simple answer is that we do not recommend using essential oils in our humidifiers. Humidifiers are designed to break down water and filter out dirt particles, while diffusers are designed specifically do break down oil particles. Although we've received reports of our humidifiers successfully diffusing essential oils, we advise you to be cautious if you choose to go against our suggestions.
2. It seems like my product has power because the lights are on, but no mist is being produced?
We get this question a LOT, and we'll be releasing updated instruction manuals for everyone online in just a few months. The most common and easy fix is that you are probably plugging the USB cord into the wrong power slot. Plug your power into the port that is directly behind the ON/OFF buttons on the humidifier itself. The lower slot on the docking station is to charge the night light and power the negative ion purifier.
We rarely receive any troubleshooting inquiries on our other products because they tend to be simpler - feel free to reach out to us via email on our contact page, and we'll get back to you real quick!
3. My product isn't turning on?
The general rule of thumb is to check the power source, cotton filter dampness, and water level. Make sure you have sufficient power. If your product is not wireless, make sure to plug it into a constant DC5V power source, and give it some time to charge up if it is wireless. Feel free to give your cotton filter a check by removing the plastic tubing around it and "resetting" it's position - sometimes this is all it takes to kick-start things. Make sure you don't overfill the water tanks. As a safety precaution, we program our products to not produce mist if any of the previous things are not in alignment.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Keeping your humidifier clean is key in making sure you get a smooth and clear mist.
Swap out the cotton filters once a month if you're using the humidifier every day. If you use the humidifier only a few days out of the week, you can swap the filters out once every couple of months. If you run out of filters, you can purchase more from our shop in bundles.
Hand wash the water bins once a month carefully to make sure you keep everything clean.We recommend against using essential oils in our humidifiers; diffusers are made specifically to break up the oil particles, while our humidifiers are only designed to break down water. With that being said, we do have a number of products that we are planning to introduce down the line that will be able to serve both functions. Stay tuned!
All in all, our products are very low maintenance and just require time-to-time attention. Always handle your products with care, and let us know if you have any specific questions. Our team will get back to you within 24 hours guaranteed, even on the weekends!
Refunds and Returns
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery, our policy covers a full refund or expedited exchange. Just send us a photo / video (whichever makes more sense) of the issue. Do NOT use the product! You'd be surprised how many people request a refund after using their product - there's really no way for us to verify the authenticity of a complaint if the product has been used already.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost package" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund. We have a specific team of experts that investigate each case for both quality control and verification purposes.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after. Please do not demand an immediate refund just because you do not want to wait - we're a relatively small team running a global operation and we have to go through our proper protocol to confirm each refund. Trust us, we hate the refund/returns process just as much as customers do, so we're definitely doing our best to provide the highest product quality and experience the first time around.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: We have been selling out of stock just as fast as we can manufacture it. To minimize shipping times for our customers, we are now shipping directly from our partnered manufacturer in Shenzhen and USA.
Here are a few more shipping-specific situations that are best described explicitly:
- Once in a blue moon, we get packages that are sent to the right address and marked delivered by the local courier (i.e. USPS, Canada Post, etc.) but for some odd reason were not received by the customer. 9 out of 10 times this is usually an issue of delivery timing, and the package ends up being held at the local post office. If official tracking information indicates that your package has been marked delivered and there are no address issues, we will not be held accountable for the loss of parcel. We're not trying to be mean, but we just can't be responsible for an official courier's mistakes. However, we will do our best to work with you and help you track down what went wrong with your package and advise on how to go about opening an official inquiry.
- Your order will be guaranteed a refund, regardless of delay reason, if it has not been received in 90 days of placing the order. Definitely feel free to reach out to us if anything seems funky about the tracking or movement of your package - it's best to identify potential transport issues before they drag on so that we can take the appropriate measures to expedite the process wherever we can.
- Some of your items are held in different warehouses, so you might get your order in a few shipments - as always, feel free to reach out if something seems wrong, but please be patient and understanding in that we are not a large logistics company and we are doing our absolute best to make this process as quick and smooth as possible.